WorleyParsons extensive experience ensures that we provide project solutions with the lowest total lifecycle cost while meeting each customer's specific requirements. Our services go beyond new developments, to supporting operating assets through delivering brownfields projects which maintain asset integrity and improve business performance. By treating asset services as a specific business stream, WorleyParsons provides systems and work processes to deliver these projects effectively.
WorleyParsons is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Trainee
- Provide support to Accounts Receivables to ensure all reimbursable expenses are reimbursed with correct back up documents.
- Support Accounts Receivables in invoice preparation in line with Client specifications.
- Provide support to Accounts Payables Team to ensure that payments vouchers are prepared and paid as at when due.
- Update SharePoint regularly to be able to give accurate report on invoice status.
- Ensure paid Cash Call Vouchers are collated from A.P, sorted per project per vendor for invoicing.
- Reimbursable Vouchers are properly sorted per cost head per project for Invoicing.
- Help retrieve all supporting documents - cheque pages & bank transfer documents from corporate finance and properly attach to invoices for reimbursing.
- Prepare invoice schedules & spread sheets.
- Process staff out of station allowances.
- Update staff outstation allowances record.
- EPCM-1 Petty cash payments, management & retirement.
- Prepare invoice submission transmittals.
- Submission of prepared Invoices to PtP MPN
- Receiving of Vouchers
- Routing of payment voucher for signature and follow up
- To make sure the vouchers fully signed are been registered in the AP register and processed
- Daily bank transactions for Vendors
- Making sure that the vouchers for procurement is delivered before week ends
- Photocopies of vouchers for EPCM-1 project
- Taking transfer instruction to bank where it was not done on-line (TTP
- Scanning of invoices to P:Drive
- Registering new invoices in Share Point
- Updating of Paid and cancelled invoices in Share Point.
- Scanning & Archiving of Invoices before submission to MPN Ptp.
- Making copies and sorting of 1% NCD Fund deduction
- Making copies for retirement and scanning of vouchers
- Archiving of documents
- Making copies for procurement.
- BSC/HND Accounting/ 0-2 years' experience.
11th October, 2013
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online